Join us at Biodiversity Genomics 2020 to celebrate success, explore challenges and look to the future of sequencing all life on Earth.
Biodiversity Genomics 2020 will bring together researchers across the world to celebrate our achievements in genome sequencing across the eukaryotic tree of life, explore current challenges and their likely solutions, and look forward to the coming decade of the application of genomics across the globe. With major projects starting to deliver data at scale, new tools for sequencing and assembling genomes becoming available, and increased awareness of the power of whole genome data in understanding organismal biology and ecosystem processes, Biodiversity Genomics 2020 promises to be a milestone in the effort to “sequence life for the future of life”.
Mark Blaxter (Tree of Life, Wellcome Sanger Institute UK)
Harris Lewin (EBP, UC Davis CA USA), Jose Victor Lopez (GIGA, Nova Southeastern FL USA), Erich D. Jarvis (VGP, Rockefeller NY USA)
Dates for your diary
- Meeting registration open: NOW
- Poster and talk abstract submission open: NOW
- Talk abstract submission close: NOW CLOSED
- Notification of speaker choices: 10th September 2020
- Poster abstract submission close: 20th September 2020
- Registration to attend closes: Friday 02 October
- Meeting starts: 15:00 BST, Monday 05 October 2020